ZuriZone Marketplace (“ZuriZone”) is a digital products marketplace with a buyer and a seller side. Safaristar Limited (“Safaristar”), the owner of ZuriZone Marketplace, has developed this Refund and Cancellation Policy (“Policy”) to inform you about how we deal with refund issues in our digital marketplace located at https://zurizone.com
These refund and cancellation rules outline what buyers can expect from the vendors of the items they buy, and are created with the protection of both the buyer and seller in mind and apply to both customer and vendor.
For clarity, the products that vendors sell on the ZuriZone Marketplace platform are digital downloadable goods (not tangible products) and cannot be “returned”, so your entitlement to a refund is designed with this in mind. Of course, in addition to these rules, each country has its own laws surrounding refunds, and these local laws are not excluded if they apply to you.
Before you ask for a refund
If you have purchased an item from our “WordPress Themes” or “PHP Scripts” or “Site Templates” category on ZuriZone Marketplace and you are experiencing a “technical issue” with the item we recommend that you first contact the vendor/author of that item and seek assistance. Often the vendor will be able to help troubleshoot your problem.
On the rare occasion you do not hear back from the Vendor after 48 hours, please contact support and we’ll help reach them on your behalf.
Eligibility for a Refund
There are different rules for refunding digital goods. We understand, however, that sometimes the vendor may not be able to solve your issue or there may be circumstances in which a refund is warranted. In this case, here are the circumstances in which a vendor is expected to provide you with a refund:
- You purchased the same item twice.
If you accidentally purchased the same item twice, we are happy to refund a duplicate purchase.
- Item is “not as described”
An item is “not as described” if it is materially different from the item description or preview. If it turns out that the item is “not as described” then you would be entitled to a refund from the vendor.
- Item “doesn’t work” the way it should
If an item doesn’t work the way it should then the vendor is required to promptly fix the issue by updating the item. If the issue can’t be fixed then you would be entitled to a refund from the vendor.
- Item not yet downloaded after purchase
If you have not downloaded a purchased item within 30 days from the date of purchase, you may be eligible for a refund. You will be required to provide the author of that item your purchase code in order for the author to verify your claim that you have not downloaded an item. Although we think 30 days is a reasonable time, depending on where you are located, you might have a longer period to claim a refund if you have purchased for personal use and haven’t downloaded the item.
Resolving Disputes; asking us to help
If you and a vendor can’t come to an agreement about a refund, you can raise a dispute and have Safaristar investigate the matter. We may ask you to provide supporting documentation or evidence. Any refund authorized by Safaristar is entirely discretionary. We will make a decision based on all available information and you agree that the decision is final.
Ineligibility for a Refund
If the item is materially similar to the description and preview and works the way it should, there is generally no obligation to provide a refund. Neither ZuriZone Marketplace nor Vendors are obliged to give policy refunds for an item purchased in any of the situations listed below.
- You don’t want the item after you’ve downloaded it
- The item did not meet your expectations or you feel the item is of low quality
- You simply changed your mind after making the purchase
- You found another item you like better than the item bought
- You don’t have the correct software to open and edit the item
- You bought the item by mistake; you “accidentally” bought the item
- You do not have sufficient knowledge and expertise to use the item
- The purchased item is not working because of a misconfiguration or a not supported setup in the buyer’s environment.
- You claim that you are entitled to a refund but do not provide sufficient information as to why you are entitled to a refund
- You can no longer access the item because it has been removed or the vendor who provided the item is no longer active on our platform. We advise you to download the items as soon as you have purchased them to avoid this situation.
- The refund is requested more than 30 days after purchase of the item.
Exchanging Software Licenses
In the case you have purchased an incorrect software license, please purchase the correct license within 30 days after the original purchase and contact us. We will then refund the first license. A refund can only be given when upgrading a license. For example when a regular license was bought, but an extended license was required. It is not possible to downgrade a license from for example an extended license to a regular license.
Disputing a Refund Request
If your refund request has been rejected by the seller and you think you have right to a refund because one of the above mentioned reasons you can dispute the decision of the seller. When submitting a dispute, please make sure you give a detailed description of the situation and in the case of a technical defect of the purchased product, a detailed description of the defect.
Last updated March 22, 2022